Now showing 1 - 5 of 34
- ItemSworn statement regarding Marguerite Carmack's residence.(1926-06-01) Steffen, C. H."Affiant further says: That thereafter and in October, 1922, this affiant did, upon ascertaining that Marguerite Carmack was a resident of California, so inform the Court and her appointment as administratrix of the estate of George W. Carmack in Washington was revoked, and H. S. Frye was appointed in her stead."
- ItemSworn statement that labor or improvements were performed or made at mining claims.(1923-11-02) Carmack, MargueriteProof of Labor.
- ItemAppllication to the Children of the American Revolution.(1912-04) Parker, Helen Simcox"Thomas Burnett my paternal great, great, great grandfather was a soldier in the Revolutionary war. In 1778 while on guard duty near Fort Montgomery, he contracted a severe cold, from the effects of which he became blind and drew a pension."
- ItemTwo copies of appllication to the Daughters of the American Revolution.(1895-05-09) Burnett, Blanche"...He, the said John Burnett is the ancestor who assisted in establishing American Independence, while acting in the capacity of 1st Lieutentant Captain and Ensign."
- ItemMarriage announcement of Blanche Burnett to John A. Parker.(1893-09-27) Burnett, George B."At Home Monday, after October sixteenth, Tacoma, Washington."