Now showing 1 - 5 of 1227
- ItemCollection of correspondence with booksellers - 1955 and 1966.(UNPUBLISHED, 1955-08-06) Relander, ClickRecipients include: J. J. Lipsey, with Western Books; and "Jack."
- Item"Chief Moses...was of the Salish linguistic stock.... Their vocabulary was entirely different from the Sahaptin...stock of which the Yakima and Nez Perce were the same linguistic stock."(UNPUBLISHED, 1965-12-29) Relander, ClickRelander writes Robert Ruby, M.D. about Chief Moses.
- Item"[Rex Buck] says some kind of a religious ceremonial is proper before 'unveiling' of his father's head."(UNPUBLISHED, 1965-11-27) Relander, ClickRelander updates Jack Park, with the Grant County PUD, about a list of things needed for the Wanapum Dam tourist center dedication.
- Item"I think I have enough and some kind of illustration for something on Gannon art, without being too deep."(UNPUBLISHED, 1965-07-07) Relander, ClickTwo letters to Bill Gannon, with The Gannon Museum of the Wagon. The first discusses paintings and different artists. The second one is sent in thanks for his hospitality to Relander and Jack Park with the PUD. Relander discusses Gannon's items.
- Item"George M. Martin is a real authority on stamps, has written a small book about them, and has won many awards for his coherent and well arranged displays."(UNPUBLISHED, 1963-06-05) Relander, ClickRelander writes Martha Wiley about stamp collecting in relation to the Pilgrim Fair.