Now showing 1 - 5 of 6
- ItemDedication of the Zillah Post Office in September of 1960(Yakima Valley Libraries, 2003) AnonA crowd gathers to watch the dedication of the Zillah Post Office.
- ItemZillah, Washington clippings folder.(UNKNOWN, 1947-06-19) VariousClippings range from June 19, 1947 through January 25, 1961, with one undated clippings also included. Some headlines include: "'Nothing much' in Zillah back in 1894," and "Zillah plans fifty year anniversary." Though not digitized, these clippings are available to view in person, or an image can be e-mailed by request. Please contact for further information.
- ItemOutlying Yakima County telephone directory, October, 1936.(UNKNOWN, 1936-10-22) UnknownIssued by Oregon-Washington Telephone Co., Divisional Office in Sunnyside, Washington, this directory has listings for Grandview, Prosser, Sunnyside-Mabton, Toppenish, Wapato, Zillah-Granger, Bickleton, and Roosevelt. Due to the personal information contained within, not all pages have been digitized, but the directory is available to view in person, in its entirety, by appointment.
- ItemWalter N. Granger and the Sunnyside canal, memorial fountain to be dedicated June 17, 1961.(UNKNOWN, 1961-06-17) UnknownTells the history of the Sunnyside Irrigation Project, which "has been called, 'The Laboratory of Western Irrigation,' where through 'trial and error' experimentation, modern methods have been discovered and developed." Some black and white photographs.
- ItemThe children of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Hill, for registration.(UNPUBLISHED, after 1913) AnonAll but the first child, born in Zillah.