Information on early members of the community, with a focus on orchards.
"John Gibson of Franklin avenue (Brother is Andrew Gibson Came to stay in 1892, on present place 15 years. Helped survey N. P. in 1885 and 86 when the r. r. was built to bridge beyond Selah."
Single 6.5 x 9.5 inch sheet. Typed. Unattributed.
Gibson, John, Lesh, Dan, Wheeler, Frank, Tenkoff, Mike, Cameron, Sam, Howlett, Coronel, Chapell, Sam, Neeham, J. H., Sinclair, Frank, Gibson, Andrew