- ItemA history of Sunnyside, Washington, the Christian Cooperative Colony, and the Lichty family.(previously unpublished, 1935) Sheller, RoscoeA speech given by Roscoe Sheller in 1935 on the occasion of the Golden Wedding Anniversary of Harvey M. and Ida Belle Lichty, in which he describes the development of Sunnyside, WA, and the Lichtys' contributions to that community.
- ItemLetter from bank cashier J. C. Sanger to C. Rowland regarding Christian Cooperative Colony finances.(1904-11-23) Sanger, J. C.Personal correspondence from J. C. Sanger to C. Rowland. 1904-11-23. Regarding Christian Cooperative Colony finances.
- ItemSunnyside, Washington clippings folder.(UNKNOWN, 1944-01-19) VariousClippings range from January 19, 1944 through March 1, 1964, with two undated clippings also included. Some headlines include: "Sunnysider recalls delivery of first canal water in '93," and "Sunnyside eyes mail delivery." Though not digitized, these clippings are available to view in person, or an image can be e-mailed by request. Please contact for further information.
- ItemOutlying Yakima County telephone directory, October, 1936.(UNKNOWN, 1936-10-22) UnknownIssued by Oregon-Washington Telephone Co., Divisional Office in Sunnyside, Washington, this directory has listings for Grandview, Prosser, Sunnyside-Mabton, Toppenish, Wapato, Zillah-Granger, Bickleton, and Roosevelt. Due to the personal information contained within, not all pages have been digitized, but the directory is available to view in person, in its entirety, by appointment.
- ItemWalter N. Granger and the Sunnyside canal, memorial fountain to be dedicated June 17, 1961.(UNKNOWN, 1961-06-17) UnknownTells the history of the Sunnyside Irrigation Project, which "has been called, 'The Laboratory of Western Irrigation,' where through 'trial and error' experimentation, modern methods have been discovered and developed." Some black and white photographs.